Off Duty Footwear

When I'm not buying shoes; I'm trying to choose which pair to buy next; it's a viscous circle (literally). However with my Adidas Superstars II gradually becoming a my permanent choice of footwear I've decided I need to broaden my sneaker horizons.

From this selection the shoe of choice has GOT to be the Y-3's which I dedicated my first post to here but unfortunately they are slightly out of my price range for the moment so I'm leaning toward the Adidas Originals ZX Flux pairs. I can't see myself stepping out the door in the Topshop X Glow pair any time soon but I simply had to include them, come on... they're shoes... that light up. Enough said.

Check out The Style Works on Bloglovin!


/ Adidas Originals ZX Flux "Mythology" Print Trainer
£69.99

/ Adidas X OC Stan Smith Black Pony Hair Trainer  
£130.00 £91.00

/ New Balance 574 Suede & Mesh Sneakers
£74.00

/ Adidas Originals Superstars II White
£65.00

/ Topshop X Glow Trance Light Up Trainers
£75.00

/ Adidas Originals ZX Flux Base Pack Trainers White
£69.99

/ Y-3 ZX Zip Leather and Suede Trainers
£235.00 £165.00

/ Nike Roshe Run Woven 2.0 Trainer
£69.99 £34.99

/ Adidas Originals Navy Stan Smith Trainers
£67.00

/ Vans Old Skool Birch Leather Sneakers
£54.99

No comments:

Post a Comment